Read briefly about the details of GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility, and more from here. Recently, the Govt Institute Of Medical Sciences, Noida, has released the notification for recruiting Staff Nurses. There are currently 255 vacancies for this post. Learn more about GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023, steps to apply online, examination schedule, etc from this article.
- GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Vacancy Details of GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Overview of GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment
- GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Last Date 2023
- GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility 2023
- GIMS Staff Nurse Bharti Application Fees 2023
- GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online 2023
- Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Process 2023
GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
Thousands of aspirants were eagerly waiting for this post. Recently, the GIMS, Noida, has released the notification for recruiting Staff Nurses for 255 positions. This notification was released on 10th Oct 2023.
The applications for this recruitment are now available online. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form.
Vacancy Details of GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
You can check the vacancy details category-wise.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Economically Weaker Section||25|
|Other Backward Class||69|
As we have mentioned in the table above, overall, 255 posts are available. The candidate must check eligibility, fees, and more details further from this article.
Overview of GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment
|Organization||Government Institute of Medical Sciences, Noida|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Pay Scale||INR 44900 to 142400/- (Lvl-7)|
|Application start date||10th October 2023|
|Last date to apply||9th November 2023|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Application fees||For UR/OBC/EWS – INR 2,360/-
For SC/ST – INR 1,770/-
PWD – 0/-
|Exam date||To be announced|
GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Last Date 2023
As we have told you above, the GIMS, Noida, has recently released the notification for recruiting Staff Nurses. The online applications for Staff Nurses have been started, and the last date to submit the application form is 9th Nov 2023.
Interested aspirants who are eligible can fill out the application form online. They will need to pay the fees while submitting the form.
GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 eligibility depends on the age limit and educational qualification.
- Age Limit – The applicant’s age must be a min. of 21 and a max 40 yrs. The reserved categories will be given the reservation for teh paper as per the notice of the State (UP) Government.
- Educational Qualification – B.Sc (Nursing) or (General Nursing Midwifery + 2 Years Exp). For detailed educational qualifications, you can check the notification.
GIMS Staff Nurse Bharti Application Fees 2023
Here are the application fees for the Staff Nurse category. It would be best to remember that the application is “Non-refundable.”
|Sr No.||Category||Application Fees|
|01||General, OBC, and EWS||INR 2,360|
|03||PH (OL Only)||Exempted|
The payment details were mentioned in the official notification. Thus, we have framed them here for your ease.
GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online 2023
The vacancy will soon be occupied by the eligible aspirants. They can implement the procedure as shared here.
Step 1. Navigate to the authorized webpage.
Step 2. Tap on the link GIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023.
Step 4. Now, you must enter the essential information.
Step 5. Upload the documents that are required in the form submission.
Step 6. The next step is to pay the fees online, you can choose multiple payment options like – Debit/Credit Card, net banking, etc.
After the form submission, you can download the form for your future reference, and it would be better if you took a printout of the form.
Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection process for GIMS Staff Nurses is divided into three stages:
- Computer-Based Test Written Exam: The applicants will get 120 minutes for this test. No negative marking will be there. English & Hindi will be the languages used for providing the paper to the candidates. There will be multiple-choice questions, and they will be 100 marks.
- 80% of questions of Nursing theoretical knowledge.
- 20% questions of Nursing practical work.
The minimum passing marks for General and EWS is 40%, and for ST, SC & OBC is 35%.
- Documents Verification: Aspirants who qualify for the CBT Exam will get a call for the document verification process.
- Medical Examination: After the document verification, the medical examination will be done by the applicant.
The starting salary of a GIMS Staff Nurse is more than a lakh, The candidates will get the relevant details from teh main call letter that will be made available online on the valid portal. The payscale will be according to the skills, and abilities of an aspirant.