In this article, you will know about IBPS PO Result 2023 Merit List Release Date & Download Link. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts exams for PO. This exam is on 23,30 September and 1 October 2023, and the IBPS PO Result 2023 will come in the month of October 2023.
IBPS PO Result 2023
The exam for banking selection is held on 23rd, 30 September & 1 October 2023 by the IBPS. An examinee who appears for this exam will get their IBPS PO result soon on their official website, ibps.in. A total number of 3049 vacancies are opened for the IBPS PO 2023 exam. In which 1224 is for General category, 829 is for OBC, 462 for SC, 300 for EWS, and 234 for ST. Of the total of 3049 vacancies, 2000 are only for the Central Bank of India.
IBPO PO Result 2023 can be announced soon as the examination is finished on 1 October 2023. Results will be announced shortly. Examinees can receive their results in the month of October 2023.
IBPS PO Result Overview
|Examination Name||IBPS PO Exam 2023|
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Dates of Exam||23 September 2023,
30 September 2023
1 October 2023
|Result date||October 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||3049|
|Paper Level||Moderate to Difficult|
|Exam Conducting mode||Online|
|Cut Off Marks||State wise|
IBPS PO Merit List Release Date 2023
The Examinee will receive to know about the Merit List soon. After the IBPS PO Result 2023, the Examinee will get the merit list. The Examinee who makes it to the merit list will be informed. There will be interviews for the merit list students.
Those who scored the highest marks in all over examinees will be shortlisted for the Merit List. To download the merit list, the Examinee needs to follow these steps :
- First, visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- On the home page, select CRP PO/MT option
- Open the recruitment process for management trainee
- A new tab will open where you can find the shortlisted one for the merit list.
- You will find the Examinees who have a shortlist.
IBPS PO Qualifying Marks 2023
To qualify for the IBPS PO exam 2023, the Examinee needs to bring sufficient marks for qualification. The slightest mark to qualify is 40% for general, and 35% is for SC/ST/OBC, etc. The IBPS PO Exam have two specific paper: one is for Prelims, which is of 100 marks and other one is the main exam, which will be of 200 marks.
IBPS Probationary Officer Cut Off Marks 2023
As we have discussed in the section above, the candidates need minimum qualifying marks to move ahead to the selection process.
This list is made according to the previous year’s cut-off.
Details Mentioned on IBPS PO Result 2023
The details included in the IBPS PO result are as follows-
- Examinee Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Name
- Date & Time of Exam
- Applied Post Name
- Succeed Status
How to Check IBPS PO Result 2023?
The Examinee can check the IBPS PO Result 2023 by following these steps
- First, Visit @ibps.in
- Select the CRP PO option, and then the main option will appear, so select Probationary Officer.
- A new page will open then select the Qualifying Status for IBPS PO
- Then, to check the IBPS PO Result 2023, they will ask for your registration number, roll number, and DOB.
- Then, it will ask for the Captcha verification.
- After filling in all the details and completing the verification, the IBPS PO scorecard will be visible on your screen.
IBPS PO Selection Process 2023
IBPS PO 2023 selection Process include three stages-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview Round
For all three round, the Examinee needs to fill out a single form, and there are certain guidelines for the Examinee, which includes –
- Examinee needs to be around 20 to 30 years
- They need to have Indian Nationality
- examinee have done a bachelor’s degree in in BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Com, BA, etc, from the Ratify College.
Browse TNAUOnline.in to get the latest updates.