Check your MPPEB Result 2023 and the details of Group 1, 2 Merit List PDF, Cut off marks Check from here. As per the reports of the MP Employee Selection Board, the MPPEB Result for Group 1, 2 2023 is about to come. To know more about MPPEB Result 2023, read this article.
MPPEB Result 2023
MP Employee Selection Board started applications for Group 1 and Group 2 2023 on the 17th of April 2023 till the 1st of May 2023. The total number of vacancies for Group 1 and Group 2 is 1978. The exam was conducted on the 21st and 22nd of July, 2023.
The expected MPPEB Result Date is 1st week of October. If you want to calculate your marks roughly, you can download the answer key of MPPEB Group 1 and 2. The answer key was released on the 25th of July ’23. We have shared the steps to get the MPPEB Answer Key 2023 in the next section.
MPPEB Answer Key 2023
Candidates who have appeared for the MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 2023 recruitment exam can now download the Answer Key for from the official portal of MPPEB.
Aspirants need to log in with their roll no. and TAC code (both are available on the admit card) to download the answer key of MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 2023. You can follow these steps to download the Answer Key.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official portal of MPPEB.
- On the main screen, click on the Answer key of the MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 2023 link.
- Next, you need to log in with your credentials.
- Now, the Answer Key of MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 will appear on the screen.
- From this Answer Key, you can match your answers and get a rough idea of marks.
Now, download the Answer Key for future reference.
MPPEB Group 1, 2 Merit List PDF 2023
As we have discussed above, the results for MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 have not been announced yet. The merit list will be announced after the result declaration on the basis of candidates’ scores. The result will totally depend on the candidate’s performance in the MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 exam, which was held on the 21st and 22nd of July.
The merit list will include the names of the candidates who scored equal or above the cut-off marks. You can download the merit list from the official portal of ESB MP after its release.
MPPEB Result Date 2023
|Name of the exam||MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2|
|Number of vacancies||1978|
|Exam conducted by||Employees Selection Board of Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of the exam||21st and 22nd July 2023|
|Answer key release date||25th July 2023|
|Result declaration date||TBA|
MPPEB Cut off marks Check 2023
There are many factors to deciding cut-off marks like total number of vacancies, minimum required marks, category, and many other factors. This year’s cut-off list for MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 is not been announced yet, and you can check the list on the official portal of the commission after its release.
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||120|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||150|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||110|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||120|
In the above table, we have provided the expected cut-off for Group and Group 2 exams. Employees Selection Board of Madhya Pradesh will decide the minimum passing marks for Group 1 and Group 2. If a candidate is unable to obtain minimum passing marks as per cut-off, then they can’t be able to eligible for further stages.
MPPEB Selection Process 2023
The Selection process of MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 2023 is divided into three stages:
- Written Test: 21 and 22 July 2023 were the exam dates for the following examination. The candidates must score near to the cut off to qualify for the paper.
- Skill Test: Later, they will be moved forward to the skill test. The concerned authorities will be checking the abilities of an aspirant to forward their profile.
- Documents Verification: The candidates who will be shortlisted from the previous 2 stages have to submit the necessary documents. The list will soon be shared by the concerned authorities on the main portal.
The selected candidates will get the pay according to their performance in the examination. The package start amount is more than Rs 30,000. The final call letter will comprise of the information regarding the reporting time, date, job profile, salary, and more.