You can check the necessary details of PM Kisan 15th Installment Date – Beneficiary List & Status Check Link from here. The beneficiaries who are waiting to get the information about PM Kisan 15th Installment Date must read this entire article.
PM Kisan 15th Installment
The 14th installment of the PM Kisan scheme was released on 27 July 2023, and the 15th installment of the scheme will tentatively be released between November and December this year. All registered farmers must make sure that they submit their applications as soon as possible to avoid any chances of getting the registration rejected.
The list of eligible farmers is available on pmkisan.gov.in. You can visit the official website of the scheme to check the village-wise beneficiary list using your registration number, Aadhar number, or mobile number.
What is PM Kisan 15th Installment Date?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was launched by the Government of India in the year 2019. It is a centrally funded scheme and currently has 11 Crore farmers registered under it.
Eligible farmers under this scheme are entitled to receive ₹6000 in a financial year. The mentioned amount will be credited to the farmers’ bank accounts through Direct Bank Transfers. The farmers will get ₹2000 in their bank accounts every four months thrice a year. PM Narendra Modi will release the 15th installment of this scheme from the Nagaur district of Rajasthan.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Status
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Announcement Date||24th February 2019|
|Benefit||Eligible farmers get ₹6000 per year in their bank accounts|
|Installment Amount||₹2000 in three installments to every eligible farmer|
|Number of Beneficiaries||Approx. 10 Crore eligible beneficiaries|
|Number of completed installments||14 installments completed till now|
|Allocated Budget||68,000 Crore in the financial year 2022-23|
|Total number of registered farmers||Approx. 11 Crore registered beneficiaries|
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date and Time
The eligibility under this scheme is for all the landholding farmers’ families who have cultivable land under their names. Earlier, only small and marginal farmers’ families owning up to 2 hectares of cultivable landholdings were eligible for this scheme. This criterion was revised on 1 June 2019. After this revision, eligible farmers’ families will get the benefit of this scheme irrespective of their landholdings.
The beneficiaries registered under the scheme can check the status for the PM Kisan 15th installment from the official website of the PM Kisan scheme, pmkisan.gov.in, using your registration number. Suppose you are not in possession of your registration number; in that case, you can use your mobile number or Aadhar number to know your registration number. Through this, the eligible beneficiary can check the status of their amount.
How to Apply for the PM Kisan 15th Installment?
To enroll for the OM Kisan 15th installment, you can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the scheme and head over to the ‘New Farmer Registration’ button.
- Enter your mobile number and Aadhar number, and then fill in the Captcha to proceed further with the application.
- Once the Aadhar authentication is done, fill in your personal details and submit. Also, print the application form for future reference.
The farmers can visit the official website of the scheme, pmkisan.gov.in, to check the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Scheme. They can log in using their registration number, Aadhar number, or even their registered mobile numbers. The farmers can also get access to the village-wise list of all the beneficiaries under this scheme.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List
- Visit the official site of the scheme.
- On the website, you can find the ‘Beneficiary list’ button.
- After clicking on the button, you can access the list by filling in the necessary details like state, district, sub-district, block, and Village name. Once the details are entered, click on get the report. The entire list of the eligible beneficiaries will be shown.
- If your name is mentioned in the list, you are eligible to get ₹2000 credited to your bank accounts through direct bank transfer.
- Once the amount gets credited, you will also get a message regarding the same for confirmation.
Thank you for reading this article and visiting the website. We expect that you found all the desired information regarding the PM Kisan 15th installment date and time, beneficiary list, and status check. Continue browsing TNAU Online.in to get the latest updates.