In this article, you will know about Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023. Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility. The concerned authorities have recently released a notification for the eligible candidates who would like to join the Banking sector. They can apply online for Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment from mid-October. To know all the details regarding last-date eligibility, browse the article.
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
- Cooperative Bank Recruitment Apply Online
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Overview
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Last Date 2023
- Cooperative Bank Bharti Fee Structure 2023
- Steps to Register for Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
635 vacancies are available for different positions in cooperative and central cooperative banks. These include Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant, and Computer Programmer. The applicants can apply online for bank recruitment starting in October.
The aspirants must submit the application online as the authorities are not receiving offline forms. In teh next sections of this article, we have covered the vital details to register for the exam.
Cooperative Bank Recruitment Apply Online
The Rajasthan board has released many vacancies for bank posts, including TSP and non-TSP areas. They have released the banking Assistant, manager, computer operator and senior administrator posts.
The selected candidates will begin working under the Government officials in the Rajasthan state. The application will start from 18 October, the candidates can register until 17 November 2023.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Overview
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Bank|
|Exam name||Rajasthan District Central Cooperative Bank and Cooperative Bank|
|Job type||Govt job|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Registration Date||18 October 2023 to 17 November 2023.|
|Age limit||18 years to 40 years|
|Fees||Rs 400 for SC/ST/EB
Rs 600 for Gen/OBC/EBC
|Selection process||Written exam
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
For applying to RCBR, the candidate should be at least 18 years old and can apply up to 40 years. Educational qualifications required for RCBR posts are:
- Senior Manager – The candidate required an MBA or postgraduate diploma in business management. That degree must be renowned by the state govt. Candidates should know how to use the computer.
- Manager – The candidate must graduate from university or have a degree renowned by the govt. The applicants must be well-versed with computing skills.
- Banking Assistant – requires a degree of graduation
- Computer Programmer – required one-year graduate degree with One year PG certificate in computer application.
Candidate must have a year of experience post qualification and awareness about networking and relation database management systems is required.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Last Date 2023
The bank recruitment 2023 has to start. The candidates must be aware before the enrolment begins. The recruitment will start on 18 October 2023, and the candidate will require some documents and qualifications for registration.
The recruitment will continue till 17 November 2023. Candidates preparing for this job have around one month for the registration.
Cooperative Bank Bharti Fee Structure 2023
The candidates have to submit the fees according to their categories.
|General / OBC/ BC||Rs 600|
|Physically Disable||Rs 400|
|ST / SC/ NCL/ EWS||Rs 400|
This list is prepared according to category and the registration fees required for online application.
Steps to Register for Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
Registration will be starting soon. To apply for RCBR, follow these steps-
- Open the browser and browse the leading portal of RCBR.
- Search for the relevant option to complete the form.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Upload the required documents
- Then, you need to pay an application fee.
- Submit the form.
The registration is completed after filling in all the details and paying the application fee. The applicants will have to download the registration form in PDFs and take out multiple copies for the next time.
The candidates should know the information of the banking recruitment process for the Cooperative Bank. The first phase will be the written exam in which the applicants have to score near or more than the least qualifying marks. Then, they will have to submit the essential documents to the concerned authorities.
The document submission can be online or offline, depending on the instructions given by the Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board. Finally, a medical test will be done in which the applicants will have to submit a medical document. It should give the details of overall fitness to ensure that the candidate is fit to work for the full-time job.
For more information, visit our Home Page.