The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has unveiled the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 for the Prelims examination, which can be obtained from the official website, www.rbi.org.in. RBI is scheduled to hold the RBI Assistant 2023 Prelims exam on November 18th and 19th, 2023, for candidates who have applied for 450 Assistant positions within RBI.
The RBI Assistant Admit Card is a crucial document that candidates must bring as it serves as a means of identity verification, including a photo ID and a passport-sized photograph (matching the one on the admit card). In this article, you will find the RBI Assistant Admit Card Download Link, the list of exam centers, release date, steps to download the admit card, and important exam tips.
- RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 – Overview
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Download Link
- How to Download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023 @rbi.org.in?
- Details Required to Download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
- Steps to Download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
- Details Mentioned on the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
- Preparation Tips for the RBI Assistant Exam 2023
RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023
The RBI Assistant 2023 Prelims exam, which aims to fill 450 RBI Assistant positions, is set to take place on November 18th and 19th, 2023.
The admit card for the RBI Assistant 2023 Prelims exam has already been issued. Applicants can download their call letter by logging in with their registration number and date of birth/password. You can find the direct link to download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023 below, along with instructions on how to obtain it.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 – Overview
The RBI Assistant 2023 Examination consists of Prelims and Mains Exams, both of which are conducted online and are computer-based. Both exams contain objective-type questions. The RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 has been released on the official website. Here’s an overview of the RBI Assistant Admit Card:
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Exam Name: RBI Assistant 2023
- Post Name: Assistant
- Vacancy: 450
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains
- Exam Date: November 18th and 19th, 2023
- Admit Card Status: Released
- RBI Assistant Admit Card Date 2023: November 7th, 2023
- Last Date to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card Date 2023: November 19th, 2023
- Official Website: @rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains Exams are scheduled for November 18th, 19th, and December 31st, 2023, respectively. The direct link to download the Prelims Admit Card is provided below, and RBI has made it available on its official website. Candidates should have their Registration ID and Password ready for the download process.
How to Download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023 @rbi.org.in?
To download the Prelims Call Letter 2023 from the official website @rbi.org.in, candidates must log in to the portal. The admit card will be initially downloaded as an e-admit card, which can then be printed. The link to download the Prelims Admit Card 2023 is now active. To download the call letter, candidates will need the following credentials:
Details Required to Download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
Candidates should have their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth ready to download the RBI Assistant admit card for the prelims exam scheduled for November 18th and 19th, 2023.
Steps to Download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
Follow the detailed steps below to download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 from the RBI official website:
- Visit the official website of RBI @rbi.org.in.
- Click on “Sections Updated Today” and then select “Call Letters.”
- You will be directed to various admission letters issued by RBI.
- Under the section, click on “Recruitment for the Post of Assistant-2023- Prelims Online Exam Call letter and Information Handout.”
- You will be taken to the page with the Admit Card login and Information Handout link.
- Click on the Login link to access the login page.
- Enter your Registration ID, Password/Date of Birth, Select Language, and enter the Captcha.
- Click on submit, and the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Save the admit card by clicking the download button.
Details Mentioned on the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023
After downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023, candidates should verify that the information provided on the admit card is accurate. The following details are typically included on the call letter:
- Candidate’s Name: The full name of the candidate taking the exam.
- Roll No.: A unique identification number assigned to each candidate.
- Registration No.: A unique registration number assigned by the RBI.
- Password to Login: A confidential password used for logging into the exam portal.
- Organization Name: The name of the organization conducting the exam.
- Invigilator Signature: A section for the invigilator to sign as verification of supervision during the exam.
- Candidate’s Signature: A space for the candidate’s signature, usually as an acknowledgment of attendance or agreement to exam rules.
- Exam Date: The date on which the exam is scheduled to take place.
- Exam Venue: The physical location or address where the exam will be held.
- Exam Timing: The start and end times for the exam, indicating when candidates should be present.
- Important Instructions: Special guidelines and instructions for the exam, such as rules, prohibited items, or specific procedures.
- Important Documents to Carry: A list of essential documents or items candidates need to bring to the exam, such as an ID card, admission ticket, or specific materials.
Preparation Tips for the RBI Assistant Exam 2023
Candidates can follow these tips to excel in the RBI Assistant Exam, which is scheduled for November 18th and 19th, 2023. The Prelims Exam includes three sections: English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude, each with a separate time limit of 20 minutes. Here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and previous year papers, which are provided below.
- Carefully analyze the exam pattern and syllabus, and focus on your weak areas.
- Each section has a time limit of 20 minutes, so work on improving your speed to attempt the maximum number of questions within the time frame.
- Ensure you meet the sectional cut-offs to pass the Prelims Exam, so plan your attempts accordingly.
- Be aware of the negative marking, which deducts 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
Click our Homepage to know more