In this article, you will know about the SSC CGL Cut off 2023 Tier 1 SC ST OBC General Passing Marks Check. The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the exams for CGL from 14th July 2023 to 27th July 2023. the exam is conducted in two phases because of the large number of applicants who have appeared. Results have been declared, and you can check SSC CGL Cut off 2023 from here.
SSC CGL Cut off 2023
Staff Selection Commission has conducted the SSC CGL Tier 1 in July 2023. SSC has released the cut off of Tier 1 examination. Applicants can check their SSC CGL Cut off 2023 on the official website of SSC CGL.
A Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted to select eligible aspirants for a suitable job role. The candidates are hired according to certain passing marks. Qualification marks are different for different categories. We have shared the fine details of SSC CGL Passing Marks 2023 in the upcoming section of this article.
SSC CGL Passing Marks 2023
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2023|
|Conducted by||SSC ( Staff Selection Commission)|
|Eligibility||Graduated & have to be an Indian citizen|
|Selection Process||Tier I
Tier II includes three papers
|Official Website||ssc. nic.in|
Step to Check SSC CGL Cut Off 2023
Below are some of the easy steps which are mentioned for the ease of the SSC Candidates.
- The CGL Aspirants will have to browse the main website. Sign in is the important step that has to be followed.
- There will be a “Result” tab on the main menu.
- Choose the link of cut off in the result section, find the link of SSC CGL Cut Off 2023, and a pdf will open in which you will find all the cut offs of Tier 1 cut off.
- Open that PDF, and you will find the cut off list of all the posts.
- Scroll down the cut off pdf document, and cut off marks are located next to the post you have applied.
You can easily download that and save that file in a PDF format.
SSC CGL Tier 1 SC ST OBC General Cut Off 2023
The SSC CGL Cut off 2023 is prepared according to category and aspirant’s marks.
Kindly note that we have provided this data for your reference. The Staff Selection Commission authorities will soon be publishing the new SSC CGL Cut off 2023 that you can easily download.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2023
The SSC CGL selection process includes two tiers- Tier 1 and Tier 2. Both of them are computer-based exams. Aspirants who qualify for both rounds of Tiers are selected for the posts under SSC CGL. The exam is conducted two stages, Tier 1 and Tier 2. Aspirants have to clear both rounds to select for the SSC CGL posts.
The first Aspirant has to clear Tier 1. If the Aspirant has cleared his first round, then they will go for Tier 2. After tier 2, candidates who qualify with good marks will be considered in the merit list. Their rank will be decided according to their marks in tier 2.
- Tier I is conducted as a computer-based exam
- Tier II is also conducted as a computer-based
- Tier II includes three papers on three different days. Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3.
- Paper-I is mandatory for all the posts, and Paper-II is only for those who have applied for the junior statistical officer. For paper II, they must be qualified in Tier I.
- Paper III is only for those who have passed Tier-I for the post of Assistant Account Officer.
- Paper-I will have two sessions- S-I and S-II on the same day. S-I include Section-I, Section II and Module-I of Section III.
S-2 includes Module II of Section III. The time duration for both S-I and S-II will be 2 hours and 30 minutes. S-I is of 2 Hours and 15 Minutes, and S-II is only 15 Minutes.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern 2023
The SSC CGL Tier-II exam consists of multiple choice questions and consists of the following sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English language
- Mathematical Abilities
- And More
Some of the topics are repeated in both, so candidates need to prepare well for these topics. The questions will start from 20 each to a maximum of 45. The marks will be varied as per the subjects and the questions. The time duration for the Tier II paper will be 1 hour for Session 1 and 2 and 15 min for Session 3. The candidates are advised to check the syllabus and exam pattern for the next Tier from the official website.
For more information, visit our Home Page.