Check out the article to know about the TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Last Date and the steps to apply. The Telangana State Power Generation Corp. Ltd. has invited applications for Assistant Engineers from all across the country. The dates and other details of the TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment have been specified in this article.
- TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- What is the last date for TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023?
- TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Overview
- Assistant Engineer Recruitment Fee Structure 2023
- TSPGCL Documents Required
- How to Apply for TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023?
- Assistant Engineer Recruitment Selection Process 2023
TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
An Assistant Engineer looks after the maintenance of the power plant along with ensuring that it is functioning at the required efficiency. To maintain efficiency, they have to monitor the plants being used in the process of generating power. The applications for the TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment have been started on their leading portal.
The examination will be held on December 03, 2023, and the admit cards will be released in the last week of November. All the engineers who aspire to work with TSPGCL shall refer to the notification before applying. We have also mentioned the important points and explained them ahead in the article.
What is the last date for TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023?
The authorities started the application process for the recruitment of assistant engineers in TSPGCL on October 07, 2023. All the aspirants shall check their eligibility and accordingly fill out the application forms. They have released 339 vacancies across the various fields of engineering.
According to the notification, there are 187 vacancies for Electrical engineers, 77 vacancies for Mechanical engineers, 50 vacancies for Civil engineers, and 25 vacancies for Electronics engineers. October 29 is the due date on or before which the applicants have to submit the details.
TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Overview
|Name||TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment|
|Conducted by||Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Registration start date||07/10/23|
Assistant Engineer Recruitment Fee Structure 2023
The applicants will have to pay a mandatory fee for processing the application of ₹400. Other than this, they have to submit an examination fee of ₹300. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, EWS, and BC categories, along with those who are physically challenged, will be exempted from paying the fee. Applicants can process the payment of this fee using any of the options mentioned below.
- Debit card
- Credit Card
TSPGCL Documents Required
There are several documents that the applicants will have to upload on the portal while applying. We have mentioned all the required documents so that you do not get stuck during the application process.
- Passport Photograph
- Date of birth proof
- Graduation certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- ID Card
- Residence Proof
The candidates must upload these documents in a proper format.
How to Apply for TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023?
All those who are eligible can complete the application with the help of the steps explained below.
- Choose any web browser and go to the leading portal, which is mentioned above in the table.
- On the screen, you will see the latest new flashing in the center. Click on the link named Recruitment for Assistant Engineer.
- This will take you to the registration portal. Under Applications, tap on “Apply Online” to register on the portal.
- On the next page, go to “For Registration”. If you have already registered, continue to fill out the application form.
- Email ID and Contact no. are some of the vital information that the authorities can connect with you, so enter these along with the other required ones.
- Enter the Captcha correctly to get the OTP to finish verification.
- Now proceed by entering your transaction ID along with your mobile no., which you used for registration.
- Your name, contact details, educational information, aadhar card no., category, age, gender, etc needs to be entered in the form.
- Domicile certificate, mark sheets, birth certificate, and more should be uploaded appropriately.
The officials will provide an option to edit your details from 01/11/23 to 02/11/23 in case of any error.
Assistant Engineer Recruitment Selection Process 2023
All those who successfully complete the examination form will have to undergo a written examination. The examination will be conducted for a duration of 120 minutes. Aspirants will to complete around a hundred questions in this specified time to score the relevant marks.
All the applicants who clear the written examination will go through the document verification stage. Once selected, you will be on a probation period for two years, out of which one year will involve complete training for the job.
We hope that the information regarding the TSPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment helped you in the application process. For more updates related to examination, recruitment, notifications, or more regularly, visit TNAUOnline.in.