This article will discuss all essential details related to the WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023 Selected Candidates PDF Download. Western Coalfield Limited is one of the eight subsidiary companies of Coal India Limited. The company is incorporated in the Companies Act 1956. The total number of vacancies is 11 91 in 101 for Technical Appearance, 875 for Trade Appearance and 215 for Graduate Apprentice. The candidates who want to know the details of the WCL Apprentice Merit List must scroll down the article.
- WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023
- Western Coalfield Limited Apprentice Vacancies
- WCL Apprentice Paper Difficulty Level
- WCL Apprentice Merit List Date 2023
- WCL Apprentice cut off 2023
- Apprentice Selected Candidates List PDF Download 2023
- Details mentioned on the WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023
- WCL Apprentice Selection Process 2023
WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023
Candidates who register themselves from 1 September to 16 September 2023. Registered candidates are eligible for the various apprentice jobs offered by Western Coalfield Limited. WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023 will be released in the last week of September.
WCL Apprentice Merit List will be available soon on the official website of Western Coalfield Limited. Candidates check the official website for merit list-related updates. Only those candidates who score the qualifying marks equal to the cut-off are eligible for the merit.
Western Coalfield Limited Apprentice Vacancies
There are at least 3 different profiles for which the details are shared below:
The aspirants can also check these details from the main portal for their reference.
WCL Apprentice Paper Difficulty Level
WCL Apprentice paper difficulty level is moderate. The candidates generally prepare well enough mostly using the sample papers. According to the Candidate’s feedback, the paper is not tough but it totally depends on the candidate’s preparation.
WCL Apprentice Merit List Date 2023
|Name of the article||WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023|
|Organization||Western Coalfield Limited.|
|Registration Date||1 to 16 September 2023|
|Selection Based on||Meri List|
|Merit List Release Date 2023||To Be Announced|
|Paper Difficulty Level||Moderate|
WCL Apprentice cut off 2023
Candidates who clear the exam with minimum qualifying marks are known as cut-off. Cut-off marks are different from one another candidates because they depend on your category. Whether you belong to the General, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe or other backward class. There are no pre-decided qualifying marks.
For a better understanding of the candidates, we will share the previous year’s cut-off list. Candidates start preparation according to the cut-off list.
Apprentice Selected Candidates List PDF Download 2023
The steps for getting the selection list are discussed below:
Step-1 Candidates visit the official website of WCL.
Step-2 Tap on the Merit list download button.
Step-3. Now fill in your registered number and merit list displayed on your screen.
Step-4 Candidates can download the PDF.
The steps which are mentioned above help download PDF from the official website immediately.
Details mentioned on the WCL Apprentice Merit List 2023
The following is the information that is printed on the merit list.
- Candidates Names
- Registration Number
- Qualification Marks of 10th, ITI, Diploma and Graduation.
- Cut-off Marks
- Category (if Applicable)
- Applicant Number.
WCL Apprentice Selection Process 2023
Here are some steps for the selection process for candidates.
- Registration: Candidates must check that they are eligible or not before registration. If candidates are eligible for registration, then they will register themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme. After registering yourself candidates apply for the web application which is available on the official website of WCL.
- Verification of qualification: In these steps, qualification means achievements, quality etc. At the time of filing the registration form, you must be sure that you put all the details correctly. If any candidate fills wrong information in the form the candidature of apprenticeship will be canceled. After completing this step, the next step is document verification.
- Verification: Verified eligible candidates called for the document verification process. You must have original documents, copies of original documents and scanned photocopies of submitted documents. Documents like degree /diploma marksheets, Aadhar card/voter ID card, NATS MHRD enrollment documents and passport-size photographs.
- WCL Medical Test: Candidates should be medically and physically fit. If candidates fail to pass medical tests, then they are disqualified.
The following points will help you to the WCL Apprentice selection process.
For more such content continue to browse more sections of your website tnauonline.in